Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to School Wish List

For me, I have always had a love-hate relationship with going back to school. Having to read over 100 pages of philosophic reasoning a night, not understanding any of it, and then having to write a 10 page paper about it, isn't exactly my idea of a good time. I would much rather be sun bathing on the beach. However there is a part of me that loves the start of a new school semester, getting to see everyone that I hadn't seen all summer,and meeting new people. But my fav part of going back is all the Back to School fashion! The end of summer is all about shopping for your new fall outfits, bags, and shoes. And who doesn't have their first day of school outfit layed out the night before?!?
Now being on a college budget I do not exactly have the funds to buy all the fun new trends for fall, especially after spending over $400 on text books :-/ But if I could buy whatever I wanted for Back to School, what would be on my wish list?
Here are my Most Wanted Items:
For getting all of my work done/distracting me from getting my work done:
Now the Macs do require some getting used to, but everyone says: Once you go Mac, you never go back. I would definitely need to have all of the software features and accessories. Including the airline adaptor which allows me to hook up my laptop while I'm enroute to my dream spring break destination perhaps? And the apple remote so I can control my music or dvds from anywhere in my room.
For carrying my Mac and books to class:
It is just so pretty! And if I am going to have the stylish Macbook, it needs to be carried in style!

For those gross rainy days:
Have you ever walked across campus in the pouring rain and when you finally get to class your feet are freezing and the bottom of your pants are soaking wet? If you have, you know what it's like and if you haven't, take my word that it sucks. But to keep your toes warm and dry rain boots are perfect, the classic Burberry design makes them all the more fashionable. They will have you jumping in any puddle you can find :)

For my everyday jean:
Everyone needs a favorite pair of jeans. I love the style of William Rast and the fact that it's Justin Timberlake's clothing line doesn't hurt either.

To keep my summer glow all fall/winter long:
The bronzer gives you a natural tan, moisturizes, protects against free radicals and keeps you glowing all day long.
Sweep a towelette over your arms, legs, body and in less than an hour you have a streak free natural looking tan. Since there is no messy bottle they are perfect for travel and perfect for a quick tan right before you head out for the night :)
Back to school can be so much fun when you have the right products!
Let me know what would be on your wish list :)

No comments: