Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fashion for the Fellas

Fashion Week has ended and we have told you all about the some of the fabulous styles you can find for spring. But ladies even if you have all of these gorgeous clothes and accessories what good are they if you don't have an attractive well-dressed man by your side? Have no fear, I have the solution: the Perry Ellis Spring Collection.
While I do know that some of you men are in touch with your fashion sense, I know plenty of you who are not. I have realized that above all else guys like to be comfy, casual, and of course look good, right fellas? Well the spring collection from Perry Ellis brings just that, casual laid back looks that creator John Crocco describes as "democratic preppy." The fashion show was filled with pastels, soft khakis and greys, with the dominant color being what Crocco called "boy blue."The overall feel was very vacation and breezy. On top of the amazing styles, to end the show, the models took their final walk in letter-emboireded polos that spelled out Perry Ellis, so creative! Here are some of my favorite looks from the show.






















Below are the models in their Perry Ellis polos with creator John Crocco
So guys you are sure to look almost as fabulous as us women this spring. Why do I say almost? Well I don't want to admit that you will look better!

No comments: